-
November 24th, 2006, 05:48 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi!
My DD got Kit's scooter for her birthday a few weeks ago and thus far it has been wonderful.
I agree that it is well made and quite sturdy too. I'll have to try putting two dolls on it--thanks for the tip Colleen!
My only complaint is that the rope handles at the top of the scooter are very tight and to put Kit's hands securely into them take a bit of energy and maneuvering. I'm hoping the rope will loosen up a bit over time because DD is having a great time giving the girls rides by gently pushing them along. So far the scooter holds it's balance really well with a doll on it too.
HTH's!
Katie
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks